Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Must SEE for Periscopers

SHOUT OUT! 


Today I wanted to give a very special shout-out to a dear friend of mine. Believe it or not, I actually just met her a little over one month ago as we just celebrated our one-month friendaversary. Do you remember that blog I did about a week ago talking about Periscope? In case you missed it you can check it out here: Can Periscope Be the Saving Grace to my Spiritual Dryness?    In an effort to fight my spiritual dryness I have been broadcasting the weekday scriptures on Periscope. 

For the past week or so I have 'Scoped' five times; once a day every morning. My new friend @ChelseaRoadman helped me to establish my new "Peri-Series" which she helped name, Bible and Brew which airs weekday mornings around 10 am. If you missed my previous broadcasts you can go to my YouTube Channel and replay any broadcast at your leisure. Please be sure and leave me feedback in the form of comments or questions to better serve you as my viewers.


New to Periscope?


If you are new to Periscope you should join me for Chelsea's Scope-inar this Thursday 4/14 at 7:30 CT.It costs $10 but like any buisness wom/men knows it takes money to make money! Chelsea will be sharing 10 Peri-tips and Scope hacks for you or your growing business. It is a special exclusive opportunity you do not want to miss. The scope includes PDF notes to go along with all of the tips and she will be holding a Q&A session afterwards! 


How Do I Register?

1. Follow Chelsea on Periscope @ChelseaRoadman2. She will follow you back3. Simply pay you $10 at Square's Cash.me/$ChelseaRoadman

--Input Payment--Input amount: ONLY $10

--Input your Periscope handle in the "NOTES" section so she know's who to invite! 


If you have ANY questions at all, please contact Chelsea via her FB business page at www.Facebook.com/ChelseaRoadmanPR or quickly drop her a message at m.me/ChelseaRoadmanPR ! You can even text her at (TOK) BRAND-IT. 



Check out Chelsea's Sneak Peek Video: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments, suggestions and questions and I may answer them in future Bloggs or Vlogs!